Skip going out and give happy hour at home an upgrade. This Gluten Free Triple Coconut Key Lime Martini will give you all of the vacation vibes in the comfort of your own house.
I don’t know about you, but I love happy hour at home. Especially when the weather is nice, and you can take it to your backyard. This martini will have you dreaming of sea breezes, salty air, and swaying palms.
Shaken, Not Stirred
My husband might be the official mixologist in the house, but I can whip up a mean martini with the best of them. This Gluten Free Triple Coconut Key Lime Martini is one of my favorites.
I actually got the inspiration for this cocktail from my mother-in-law. I took her version tweaked it, played with it, and transformed it into this dangerously smooth and sippable concoction. Be warned, it can disappear fast!
I admittedly tend to go heavy handed when it comes to cocktails, however found the perfect balance in this beachy libation. The combination of coconut vodka, cream of coconut, and coconut cream combined with the tangy sweetness of pineapple juicy and bright pop of key lime juice will almost have you smelling suntan lotion in the air.
I could really call this quadruple coconut because the coconut rimmed glass takes this cocktail over the top. For this recipe I am using RIND Coconut Crisps. RIND creates healthy snacks utilizing the entire fruit including the skin. They’re packed with more nutrients, fiber, and antioxidants while being zero waste because they use the entire fruit. They’re not only for you, they’re good for the planet too. I can toast to that!
Getting Happy with Gluten Free Triple Coconut Key Lime Martini
Get your martini shaker and ice bucket, and let’s get this happy hour going! With just a few ingredients you will be sipping on the flavor of tropical bliss.
- Presentation is everything! Let’s start with your martini glasses. Add your coconut crisps to a food processor and pulse until they are fine sandy crumbs. Pour them onto a plate.
- On another plate add two tablespoons of pineapple juice. Dip the rim of your martini glass into the pineapple juice, and then dip it into your coconut. Set aside.
- Fill your cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add your ingredients and shake it like you’re channeling your inner James Bond.
- Pour into the prepared martini glass and garnish with a wheel of lime.
Are you looking for the perfect appetizer to go with your Gluten Free Triple Coconut Key Lime Martini? Make sure you check out my recipe for Gluten and Dairy Free Crab and Shrimp Rangoon Dip. Now let’s get to happy hour!
Gluten Free Triple Coconut Key Lime Martini
- 1 cocktail shaker
- 2 small plates
- 1 martini glass
- 1 oz Gluten Free coconut vodka
- 1 oz Gluten Free vodka
- 1 oz pineapple juice plus 2 tbsp
- 1 oz real cream of coconut
- 1 oz coconut cream, mixed well
- 1/2 oz key lime juice
- 1/2 cup Rind Coconut Crisps
- Add the coconut crisps to a food processor and pusle until they form a fine crumb.
- Pour the coconut crumbs onto a plate.
- Add 2 tablespoons of pineapple juice to another plate.
- Dip the rim of the martini glass into the pineapple juice and then dip it into the coconut crumbs.
- Fill your cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Add the remaining ingredients into your cocktail shaker and cover.
- Shake vigorously, and then pour into the prepared martini glass.
- Garnish with a wheel of lime.