Are you a fan of sweet treats that are both indulgent and bursting with natural goodness? Look no further! Introducing our irresistible Blueberry Cheesecake Bars. These delightful bars are a perfect addition to any brunch, offering a tantalizing blend of creamy cheesecake filling, fresh blueberries, and a delicious crumb topping. Get ready to impress your family and friends with this easy-to-make recipe that will leave everyone asking for more!
Plus, these bars are super easy and quick to make, taking just 15 minutes of prep time. With their natural and delicious flavors, these tasty treats are perfect for anyone who appreciates a healthier and more enjoyable way of life.
Why You’ll Love Blueberry Cheesecake Bars:
- Bursting with Blueberry Goodness: Imagine biting into a luscious blueberry that pops in your mouth, bursting with natural sweetness. These bars are studded with a generous amount of fresh blueberries, creating a burst of flavor in every bite!
- Creamy and Dreamy Cheesecake Filling: Our Blueberry Cheesecake Bars feature a velvety smooth cream cheese filling. The combination of cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract creates a rich and creamy texture that perfectly complements the tartness of the blueberries.
- Irresistible Crumb Topping: Who doesn’t love a buttery, crumbly topping on their desserts? Our crumb topping, made with a mixture of Nilla wafer crumbs, oats, sugar, and butter, adds a delightful crunch to each bite, making these bars truly irresistible!
Ingredients You Need To Make Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- Nilla wafer cookies
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- Nilla Wafers
How To Make Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a square baking pan by greasing it with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers until they turn into fine crumbs. Transfer the crumbs to a large bowl and mix them with the melted butter until well combined.
- Press the crust mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan, creating an even layer. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then, mix in the sour cream and lemon zest until fully incorporated.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust in the pan, spreading it evenly with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the fresh blueberries over the cream cheese layer, making sure they are evenly distributed.
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter to create the crumb topping. Sprinkle the crumb topping over the blueberries.
- Bake the cheesecake bars in the preheated oven for about 35-40 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the center is set.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let it cool completely before refrigerating for at least 4 hours to allow the bars to set.
- Once chilled, cut the bars into squares using a sharp knife. Serve and enjoy!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I use frozen blueberries instead of fresh blueberries?
While fresh blueberries are recommended for the best results, you can use frozen blueberries as well. Just make sure to thaw and drain them before mixing with flour and placing them on top of the cheesecake layer.
What’s the best way to store Cheesecake Bars?
You can store the bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. They taste just as delicious chilled!
Can I use almond flour instead of graham cracker crumbs for the crust?
Yes, you can use almond flour for the crust, but it will provide a slightly different texture and flavor.
Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- Measuring cups/spoons
- 9" square baking dish
- Hand Mixer or Kitchen Aid Mixer
- Mixing Bowl
- 11 oz Nilla wafer cookies fine crumbs (reserve 1 cup for crumb topping)-Brand Kinnikinnick
- 7 tbsp butter melted-Brand country crock
- 16 oz cream cheese room temp-brand kite hill
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar-brand dixie crystals
- 2 tsp vanilla extract-Brand Watkins
- 2 eggs-egglands
- 1 cup nilla wafer crumbs
- 1/2 cup oats-quaker
- 3 tbsp sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup of butter melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- This will fit a 9″ square baking dish.
- Line the baking dish with parchment paper.
- Mix the crumbs and butter together and press into the bottom of the baking dish and
- bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour on top of the crust. *Top the cream cheese with 16oz pint of fresh blueberries.
- Mix all of the ingredients together and sprinkle on top of the blueberries.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove, let sit for 1 hr before placing in the fridge.
- Let cool for 4 hrs before serving. Enjoy!
These Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are the perfect way to satisfy your cravings for a delicious and indulgent dessert. The combination of the buttery graham cracker crust, creamy cheesecake filling, and juicy blueberries will transport your taste buds to pure heaven. Give this easy recipe a try and make it your go-to summer dessert!