Sweet, creamy, and decadent, the flavors of spring are alive in these No-Bake Peaches and Cream Bars. This dessert is as easy to prepare as it is delicious making it perfect for any Easter brunch or dinner.
Easter is just around the corner. Have you started planning your menu? Adding a no-bake dessert like No-Bake Snickers Cheesecake is a great option when it comes to making an easy and impressive meal that gives you more time with family and friends. Combining pantry staples like Gluten Free vanilla wafer cookies with easily accessible frozen peaches this is a quick and easy dessert that tastes like spring, but can be prepared any time of year.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Easy Process - This dessert is perfect for any level of cook. Because it's no-bake it's an ideal way to get the kids into the kitchen and have fun.
- Make Ahead - Not only does this dessert get better as it refrigerates, but it needs at least four hours in the fridge for the jello to set up. This is an ideal dessert for party prep getting you out of the kitchen to enjoy your friends and family.
- Accessible Ingredients - This peach recipe uses frozen peaches making it perfect for anytime of year when juicy, ripe peaches might not be in season.
No-Bake Peaches and Cream Bars combines frozen peaches with pantry staples like Jello and Gluten Free vanilla wafers. This dessert is as easy to shop for as it is to make.
- Gluten Free Vanilla Wafers - Adds a light and buttery sweetness to the crust.
- Dairy Free Butter - Gives the crust richness while binding it together.
- Dairy Free Cream Cheese - Gives a creamy and tangy cheesecake layer to this layered no-bake dessert.
- Peach Gelatin - Enhances the flavor of the peaches and creates the top layer of this dessert.
- Powdered Sugar - Easily dissolves into the cream cheese and adds just enough sweetness.
- Dairy Free Milk - Helps thin out the cream cheese mixture.
- Frozen Peaches - Make sure that they're fully defrosted and drained. Frozen peaches lock in that sweet, juicy flavor when the fruit is at season's peak.
- Whipped Topping - While this is optional it adds an additional creamy element to the dessert bars.
How to Make No-Bake Peaches and Cream Bars
The hardest part of making these peaches and cream cheesecake bars is the anticipation of that first bite and waiting while they set up in the refrigerator. They're creamy, sweet, a little tangy, and completely indulgent.
Time needed: 5 hours.
A buttery vanilla crust, creamy cheesecake, and layers of peaches make this dessert perfect for any holiday table.
- Size Matters
This dessert fits a 9x9 baking dish. Because it is a layered dessert you want to make sure that it's at least 2" high.
- In Crust We Trust
Crush up your vanilla wafer cookies and spread them onto the bottom of your pan. Pour the melted butter over the top and mix to combine. Press the crust down.
- Creamy and Dreamy
Add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and milk to a bowl and mix to combine until it is smooth and silky. Pour over the top of the crust.
Mix the peach gelatin according to the package directions. Allow it to refrigerate for 20 minutes so it can begin to set up. Add the peaches and mix to combine. Spread the peach gelatin mixture over the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Chill Out
Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and allow the dessert bars to refrigerate for at least four hours. This can be prepared the day before.
- Top It Off
Spread the whipped topping over the set gelatin if desired. Enjoy!
Peaches and cream are a classic flavor combination. However, you can switch up the frozen fruit and gelatin combinations for this dessert. Frozen raspberries and raspberry gelatin, strawberries and strawberry gelatin, and frozen mangos and mango gelatin, and frozen cherries and cherry gelatin are just some of the fun combinations that would work with this dessert. Get creative and pick your favorites!
This dessert recipe is completely Gluten Free and Dairy Free. However, you can make the same recipe with both regular cream cheese and butter, and also less fat cream cheese. You can also use regular vanilla wafers for the crust. All of the measurements will be the same.
This no-bake peaches and cream dessert is the ultimate make ahead dish. It comes together quickly and only gets better after it has had time to chill and refrigerate. While it's sure to get devoured the moment people try it, it can keep for up to five days in the refrigerator. Just make sure to keep it tightly covered when not serving.
Top Tip for No-Bake Peaches and Cream Bars
These bars are as much about the play of textures as they are the flavors. To make the most out of the silky cheesecake layer, make sure that your cream cheese is fully at room temperature. This will allow it to mix together quickly and remain completely lump free.
No-Bake Peaches and Cream Bars
- 1 9x9 baking dish, at least 2" high
- 2 mixing bowls
- 8 oz Gluten Free vanilla wafer cookies
- 4 tbsp Dairy Free butter, melted
- 16 oz Dairy Free cream cheese, room temperature
- 6 oz peach gelatin 2 3 oz boxes
- 1 ¼ cups powered sugar
- 2 tbsp Dairy Free milk
- 10 oz frozen peaches, completely thawed and drained
- optional, whipped topping for serving
- Crush the vanilla wafers. Pour them into the bottom of the 9x9 baking dish.
- Pour the melted butter over the top. Toss to combine. Press down firmly to form the crust.
- Add the softened cream cheese, milk, and powdered sugar to a bowl. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust.
- Make the peach gelatin according to the package directions. Allow it to refrigerate for 20 minutes and begin to set up.
- Add defrosted peaches to the gelatin and stir to combine. Spread over the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover the dessert tightly and allow it to refrigerate for at least 4 hours to set up.
- To serve, top with whipped topping if desired. Enjoy!
Us specially from subcontinent are burdonised for desserts, like cooking rice puddings which takes a half day to cook n later it’s just a dessert on table. But here this recipe is the easy to make wd less efforts n it’s a show stopper on the dinner table. Again as v can keep it in refrigerator for days so it’s helpful when u r hosting guests u can make it a day bfr welcoming the guests
Thank you for your review!! So happy you enjoyed the recipe :)