Who loves a quick and easy sheet pan dinner? There’s something about being able to toss everyone onto one pan and pop it in the oven knowing in less than half an hour you have a complete meal. Not only do you have a completely meal but you don’t have a pile of dishes! This Gluten Free Sheet Pan Gnocchi with Feta Cherry Tomatoes is just the recipe you need in your weeknight repertoire.
This easy and delicious recipe combines sweet roasted tomatoes, pillowy soft comforting Gluten Free gnocchi, and the savory salty bite of Dairy Free feta for a complete meal.
Building Blocks of Flavor
When it comes to one pan meals, you want each ingredient to bring the maximum amount of flavor. For Gluten Free Sheet Pan Gnocchi with Feta Cherry Tomatoes I am using Outside Table Everyday Herb. Everyday Herb combines organic thyme and oregano with just the right amount of sea salt and sassy kick of heat from cayenne and crushed red pepper.
Outside Table creates artisanal small batch seasonings and sauces. They provide that all day cooked flavor that’s readily accessible with minimal effort in minutes. Outside Table is committed to organic ingredients that are regionally sourced and hand crafted without artificial preservatives.
In addition to the Everyday Herb this recipe gets a burst of fresh flavor at the end. Have fun with your toppings. For example I love fresh basil, Dairy Free parmesan, and roasted pepper bruschetta. It’s all about building flavor.
Dinner in a Hurry with Gluten Free Sheet Pan Gnocchi with Feta Cherry Tomatoes
This is truly a one dish dinner that comes together with minimal effort. Let’s break down the key’s to getting dinner on the table quickly and having your friends and family asking for seconds.
First, pick a sheet pan where all of your ingredients can be spread out. You want your tomatoes to roast and get sweet. If everything is too crowded together they will steam instead.
Next up, pick tomatoes that look crimson, juicy, and ripe. If the cherry tomatoes don’t look good that day feel free to substitute with grape tomatoes.
Like my recipe for Gluten Free Bruschetta Chicken Feta Pasta the feta is going to rest in the middle of the tray. Just like that recipe you are going to thoroughly mix up the ingredients to coat everything in the savory Dairy Free feta.
Are you craving the bite of pasta? Let’s make Gluten Free Sheet Pan Gnocchi with Feta Cherry Tomatoes.
Gluten Free Sheet Pan Gnocchi with Feta Cherry Tomatoes
- sheet pan with sides
- 16 oz Gluten Free gnocchi
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp Outside Table Everyday Herb
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup jalapeno olive oil may substitute with regular olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 block of feta, Dairy Free
- *fresh basil and Dairy Free parmesan for topping
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper bruschetta
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread the gnocchi and tomatoes on the baking sheet and toss evenly in the olive oil, garlic, and seasonings.
- Place the feta in the center of the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until tomatoes are beginning to burst and the feta is melting.
- Toss to combine and evenly coat. Top with fresh basil, parmesan, and roasted red pepper bruschetta if desired. Enjoy!