I’ve talked about the food trends of 2020 in my recipe for Banana Sheet Cake with Espresso Chocolate Ganache. Do you remember the baked feta and tomatoes trend that went viral? This Gluten Free and Dairy Free Bruschetta Chicken Feta Pasta offers up the ease of that trend while packing a punch of flavor and protein.
Bruschetta Chicken Feta Pasta, One Dish Wonder
I don’t know about you, but I hate the pile of dishes that always accumulate from cooking. How is it that they seem to multiply like gremlins? Other than the pot you cook your pasta in this is truly a one pan wonder.
Not only are there no excess of dishes in this Bruschetta Chicken Feta Pasta, there’s zero chopping.
That’s right, no crying over onions, peeling, slicing, or dicing. Everything goes into one pan, you pop it in the oven, pour a glass of wine, and before you know it dinner is done.
This dish is a great weeknight meal, combining pantry staples and fresh ingredients. You will be amazed by the maximum flavors achieved with minimal effort.
Maximum Flavor Made Effortless
Tomatoes develop so much flavor from roasting. As a result of high heat, their natural sugars deepen and intensify. These poppable crimson treats are one of the stars of this colorful and vibrant dish.
Flora Fine Foods Bruschetta Pepper Tapenade brings another layer of flavor. The natural sweetness of roasted red bell peppers adds depth while being cholesterol free, and free of any artificial ingredients.
Dairy Free feta cheese joins the cast of characters for that tangy, savory, salty bite. The final main star of this Bruschetta Chicken Feta Pasta is ground chicken. Naturally lean but rich in protein, it’s the perfect base to marry with all of these beautiful vibrant ingredients.
Now that I know you’re craving Bruschetta Chicken Feta Pasta, let’s get cooking!
Bruschetta Chicken Feta Pasta
- Baking Dish
- Stock Pot
- 1 1lbs. ground chicken
- 4 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 8 oz Dairy Free feta
- 2 tbsp garlic infused olive oil
- 1 cup Bruschetta Pepper Tapenade
- 8 oz Gluten Free pasta, cooked according to package directions
- fresh basil for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a casserole dish, add your chicken, tomatoes, feta, and bruschetta pepper tapenade.
- Drizzle with garlic olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and dried basil.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through and the tomatoes have begun to burst.
- Using a spatula, break up the meat and thoroughly mix the ingredients.
- Add your cooked pasta and stir to combine.
- Top with basil. Serve and enjoy!