They say we eat with our eyes first. There’s something about colorful and vibrant food that immediately lifts the mood and spirits. This Gluten Free Ratatouille Pasta with Ground Beef is a true feast for all of the senses.
I love one dish meals, especially when I know they are as nourishing as they are delicious. This beautiful bowl of pasta is filled protein, fiber, and is rich in nutrients while being completely irrisistable.
Gluten Free Ratatouille Pasta with Ground Beef is a celebration of fresh ingredients. When you start with the right ingredients, it doesn’t take much to create a meal your family will ask for again and again.
When life gets busy, it’s even more important to take those moments for yourself and your family to enjoy a beautiful meal. This hearty and comforting dish is a perfect way to make a weeknight special. Ready in less than half an hour, it truly is a complete meal.
I love using Laura’s Lean ground beef in this recipe. Not only does it pack true rich, beefy flavor in every bite, because it’s lean it also cooks up faster, making it ideal for weeknight cooking. In addition to raising beef that is leaner, their beef is also free of antibiotics and hormones, and completely vegetarian fed.
In addition to the ground beef, this dish packs a rainbow of vegetables. A trio of bell peppers, red, yellow, and orange bring sweetness. Eggplant gives that perfect meaty bite while zucchini and squash add freshness. Garlic, oregano, and a generous topping of fresh basil are all the accents these gorgeous ingredients need.
Easy Gluten Free Ratatouille Pasta with Ground Beef
With just a little chopping at the beginning for your bounty of vegetables, this colorful and vibrant meal comes together quickly and easily.
- Cook your favorite Gluten Free protein pasta according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat and add your ground beef. Use your spoon to break it up. because this beef is lean it cooks quickly.
- Remove the ground beef from
- Chop all of your vegetables approximately the same size. This will allow them to cook evenly.
- Add olive oil and your onion to the pan. Sauté the onion until it’s translucent, but not caramelized.
- Add the rest of your vegetables and seasonings and cook for 4-8 minutes until they are tender crisp.
- Add your ground beef back into the pan along with the pasta. Toss to combine.
- Top your Gluten Free Ratatouille Pasta with Gound Beef with fresh basil. Manga!
Eating healthy really is that easy! Looking for more weeknight dinner recipes? Make sure you check out my recipe for Gluten Free Roasted Barbecue Chicken and Vegetables and this Cafe Style Pesto Lasagna Recipe is another favorite! Now let’s get cooking!
Gluten Free Ratatouille Pasta with Ground Beef
- 1 stockpot
- 1 Large skillet
- 1 lbs Lara's Lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 eggplant, peeled and chopped small
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 1 yellow squash, cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 box Gluten Free protein pasta
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the ground beef. Use the spoon to break up the beef as it cooks. Cook until browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the olive oil and onion to the pan. Sauté the onion until it's translucent, 4-5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and the seasonings. Cook the vegetables 5-8 minutes until they're tender-crisp.
- Add the ground beef and pasta into the pan. Toss to combine.
- Top the pasta with the basil.