Are you team corner piece or team center cut when it comes to brownies? Regardless of whether you go for a little crunchiness or crave that ooey gooey center, Gluten Free Fudgy Peanut Butter Brownies will be an instant hit.
Is there anything better than the combination of chocolate and peanut butter? I think half of the candy aisle is dedicated to this classic combination. While both are delicious on their own together, they become the ultimate dynamic duo.
There is just something about that first bite of a soft, fudgy brownie. Rich, luxurious, yet completely comforting, brownies are the perfect dessert regardless of the occasion. Gluten Free Fudgy Peanut Butter Brownies take the classic and give them a delicious new twist.
The last time I made these brownies, I planned on sharing them. However, they never made it out of the house because my husband ate them all. They are that good.
When it comes to not just Gluten Free baking, but baking in general, it's all about the texture. These brownies pack fudgy chewiness in every bite. Soft, tender, and molten, these are a chocolate lover's dream.
In addition to the cocoa powder in these Gluten Free Fudgy Peanut Butter Brownies, they get an extra dose of chocolate and texture from semi-sweet chocolate chips. Use your favorite Dairy Free brand.
Just like a peanut butter cup, the crowning glory of these brownies is that sticky peanut butter. It gets added into the batter and swirled, ensuring you have some in every bite.
Ooey Gooey Gluten Free Fudgy Peanut Butter Brownies
Skip picking up the box mix. These homemade brownies couldn't be easier. The only hard part is making sure you save yourself one!
- Pregame! Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 9x13" baking dish with nonstick baking spray and set aside.
- Add all of your dry ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir to evenly combine.
- Add in your wet ingredients, eggs, vanilla, and melted Dairy Free butter, stirring to just combine. Be careful not to over mix.
- Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Using a spoon add dollops of peanut butter to the batter and then swirl. You can use a knife or skewer for this.
- Spread your Gluten Free Fudgy Peanut Butter Brownie batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Use a toothpick to test for doneness. It should come out partially clean. The center will be gooey for a softer brownie.
- Allow to cool before slicing.
How to Make this Recipe Nut Free
With so many allergens and food sensitivities, I am always looking for ways to make my recipes accessible to everyone. If you or one of your friends or family have a tree nut allergy, the peanut butter in this recipe can be replaced with sunflower seed butter.
In addition to providing its own unique flavor that is a great swap for peanut butter, sunflower seed butter also offers up additional nutrients. It's rich in protein, vitamin E, fiber, zinc, and iron.
Are you looking for more chocolate recipes? Make sure you check out my recipe for Gluten and Dairy Free Molten Hot Fudge Cake. Now let's get baking!
Gluten Free Fudgy Peanut Butter Brownies
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 9x13 baking dish
- ¾ cup Gluten Free 1.1 flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup Dairy Free butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Dairy Free semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick baking spray and set aside.
- Add all of the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix together.
- Add the eggs, butter, and vanilla. Mix to combine.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Drop dollops of peanut butter into the bowl and swirl around into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and smooth out.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out slightly clean. The middle will still be a little gooey.