Pizza night gets an update with this Gluten Free Chicken Pesto Pizza!
Who remembers theme nights growing up? Taco night with the crunchy ground beef tacos? Or pork chop night with the sometimes overcooked grayish chops.
Pizza night however reigned supreme. It didn’t matter if it was homemade, from a chain, or a favorite local pizza spot, there was always something exciting and special about that first warm slice.
Pizza Night Reinvented!
This Gluten Free Chicken Pesto Pizza gives you everything you loved about pizza night as a kid. The flaky warm crust, intense burst of flavors, and decadent pockets of cheese, are elevated and refined with bold flavors and fresh vibrant ingredients.
With the verdant pop of spinach pesto providing the backdrop, this pizza is as stunning as it’s delicious.
This is a pizza you will want to entertain with, create a happy hour around, and make again and again. You'll also want to make extra of the pesto as it’s equally delicious on your favorite pasta, grilled chicken or fish, and even as the base for vinaigrettes or drizzled over summer ripe crimson tomatoes.
The lemony herbaceous bite of marinated artichokes, briny kiss of olives, and tang of goat cheese compliment the pesto and accompany the chicken. Feel free to use leftover grilled or roasted chicken, and even pick up a rotisserie chicken for this dish.
Easy and Elegant Gluten Free Pizza!
Pizza night at home has never been easier than with the help of MYBREAD Gluten Free bakery. Their crust provides the perfect canvas for all of your pizza creations.
Light, flaky, and golden brown once baked, both the original and the artisan flax pizza crust offer the perfect chewy bite.
Each pack comes with three making it ideal to have your own pizza party. You can also save the extras for another day, such as my Peach Prosciutto pizza.
Now that we’ve talked pizza, I know you’re hungry, so let’s make some!
Gluten Free Chicken Pesto Pizza
- Baking Sheet
Baby Spinach Pesto
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- ½ cup pine nuts
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ cup olive oil
Chicken Pesto Pizza
- 1 Gluten Free pizza crust
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed or sliced
- ½ cup black olives, sliced
- ½ cup marinated artichokes, drained and quartered
- 2 oz goat cheese, crimbled
- Combine all of the ingredients for the baby spinach pesto into a blender or food processor. Pulse until smooth and combined. Set aside for later use.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Spread the pesto evenly over the crust. Have fun adding your toppings...chicken, olives, artichoke hearts, and finally the crumbled goat cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the goat cheese begins to melt and bubble.