Are there any flavors that transport you to a favorite place? Every time I have anything pistachio, I am instantly transported to Venice. I still clearly remember the first time I had a pistachio cake. These Gluten and Dairy Free Pistachio Mini Bundt Cakes are an elegant and fun take on pistachio cake.
These sweet confections might be mini in size but they are big on both flavor and personality. Awash in the flavor of pistachio and wrapped in a sweet glaze, they’re the perfect treat.
The Sweet Life, La Dolce Vita
The only thing better than cake is your own personal miniature version you don’t have to share. These Gluten and Dairy Free Pistachio Mini Bundt Cakes are ideal for a celebration, giving everyone their own personal dessert, or just because.
I love making bundt cakes. Not only are they always beautiful with their unique patterns and designs, they’re also easy. Mix, bake, and glaze.
The key to a great pistachio cake is tons of pistachio flavor. These get a double dose. Bringing texture and the first layer of flavor is pistachio flour. Earthy, rich, and buttery, pistachio flour is a perfect alternative to wheat flour.
In addition to the pistachio flour I also add pistachio extract. For both products I am using Amoretti. From natural nut flours perfect for Gluten Free baking to endless varieties of natural extracts and flavorings, they have something for all of your baking needs.
While I make these in a mini bundt pan, don’t worry if you don’t have one. You can just as easily make these Gluten and Dairy Free Pistachio Mini Bundt Cakes in your favorite cupcake pan. You just may need to adjust the cooking time a little.
When it comes to the bright happy burst of sweet glaze, it couldn’t be easier. With three simple ingredients, Dairy Free milk such as oat milk, powdered sugar, and cornstarch, you’re done. Just mix and drizzle. For a little extra razzle-dazzle you can add a splash of food coloring.
Baking Up Your Gluten and Dairy Free Pistachio Mini Bundt Cakes
Get out your mini Bundt pan or cupcake pan, and let’s go step by step through creating these delectable confections.
- Pregame! Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray your mini Bundt pan or cupcake pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Make sure you allow your Dairy Free butter to come to room temperature. Mix your butter and sugar on high for five minutes until it’s light and fluffy.
- Mix in your eggs and extracts. Add your remining ingredients and mix until just combined. You don’t want to over mix.
- Divide the batter between the tins. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. If you are baking these in a cupcake pan they may require a little more bake time.
- Allow your Gluten and Dairy Free Pistachio Mini Bundt Cakes to cool completely before glazing them.
- If your glaze seems a little too thick to drizzle add a dash more Dairy Free milk.
- It’s optional but have fun decorating these. I love to sprinkle on a little extra pistachio flour and crushed dried raspberries.
Are you looking for more pistachio recipes? Make sure you check out my recipe for Dairy Free Japanese Pistachio Cheesecake. Now let’s get baking!
Gluten and Dairy Free Pistachio Mini Bundt Cakes
- mixing bowls
- Mini Bundt Pan or Cupcake Pan
Pistachio Mini Bundt Cakes
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp Dairy Free milk
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- food coloring, optional
- dried raspberries, optional
- pistachio flour, optional
Pistachio Mini Bundt Cakes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray the mini Bundt pan or cupcake pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Add the room temperature butter and sugar to a bowl and mix on high for 5 minutes. The mixture should be light and fluffy.
- Mix in the eggs and the extracts.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Divide the batter into the prepared Bundt or cupcake pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. If baking in a cupcake pan the time may vary and take a little longer.
- Allow to cool completely before glazing.
- Mix together the Dairy Free milk, powdered sugar, and cornstarch until smooth, and food coloring if adding. If the mixture seems a little too thick add in a little additional milk.
- Drizzle over the mini Bundt cakes.
- Sprinkle on the dried raspberries and pistachio flour if adding.