What's better than a cheeseburger? How about Gluten and Dairy Free Loaded Chili Burgers? If you're going to build an ultimate burger, you might as well go over the top.
Sometimes we all need to treat ourselves. From the quality of ingredients to the level of decadence, everything about this burger is a celebration of flavor.
Roll Up Your Sleeves
These Gluten and Dairy Free Loaded Chili Burgers are the type of burger that your go ahead and pull out the pile of napkins, roll up your sleeves, and bother asking if there's anything on your face. Ooey, gooey, savory, and decadent, the first bite will have you taking a moment of silence in appreciation as your go in for that second bite.
I have a love affair with chili sauce. Growing up in Michigan Coney dogs were a rite of passage and an event. It was something I always looked forward to sharing with my dad.
The recipe for this chili sauce is actually based upon my husband's grandmother's recipe. I've tamed it down, cutting back from the six teaspoons of cayenne she added, but the flavors are rooted in love and family.
First Light Farms Wagyu Burgers and Wagyu ground beef took this recipe from special to spectacular. Their cattle is raised on open pasture 24/7, 375. Certified humane, antibiotic and hormone free, it's also 100% grass fed and grass finished. When your burger starts with amazing beef in the burgers themselves and the sauce, you know that first bite is going to be good.
Getting Messy with Gluten and Dairy Free Loaded Chili Burgers
The luxurious savory burgers are all about the sauce. Let's break it down and getting into the meat of it.
- Place your ground beef and onion in a pot on medium-low heat. Allow it to cook down until the meat is browned, breaking it up with a spoon as it cooks.
- After that add your tomato paste and mix well.
- Next add your remaining ingredients and make sure everything is mix in. Partially cover your pot This will allow steam to escape and let the chili sauce cook down and get irresistibly thick.
- I let the meat cook for 30-45 minutes until its reduced and thickened. Cook it to your desired texture.
- If you like it spicy like my husband's grandma, give it a little extra sprinkle of cayenne!
- To build your Gluten and Dairy Free Loaded Chili Burgers cook the burgers to your desired level of doneness. Top them with as much chili sauce as your like and your favorite Dairy Free cheese.
Make sure you check out my recipe for Gluten Free Hawaiian Chicken BBQ Burgers for more burger ideas. Now let's get cooking!
Gluten and Dairy Free Loaded Chili Burgers
- 1 Stock Pot
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, minced large
- a couple of pinches of cayenne add more if you like it spicy
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 3 tsp chili seasoning
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 4 cups water
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Chili Cheese Burgers
- burgers cooked to your likeness
- Dairy Free cheese
- Gluten Free buns
- Heat a pot over medium-low heat with the ground beef and onions.
- Use your spoon to break up the beef and cook until the beef is browned and onions translucent.
- Add the tomato paste and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Partially cover the pot and cook for 30-45 minutes until the sauce has thickened and the meat has broken down.
Chili Cheese Burgers
- To build your chili cheeseburgers top your bun with one or two burgers patties. Add a generous scoop of the chili sauce and Dairy Free Cheese.
Where is the GF DF Chili Burger recipe?
Hello, Here is a link for the Chili Burger https://thesaltycooker.com/gluten-and-dairy-free-loaded-chili-burgers/