Who grew up with funfetti cakes? I don't know about you, but there was always something about those burst of colorful rainbow sprinkles that just always made me happy. This Gluten and Dairy Free Funfetti Cookie Pie takes the classic burst of colorful cake and gives it a fun update.
There are so many things I love about this dessert. The fun pop of color. The combination of childhood favorites. And of course, the fact that this is no bake. This dessert is a playful way to celebrate birthdays, a sure hit at your next barbecue, and the ultimate just because during the week.
A Carnaval of Flavor
This Gluten and Dairy Free Funfetti Cookie Pie will bring out the child in all of us. Combining nostalgic favorites such as cotton candy, sprinkles, and marshmallows, this dessert is a celebration of fun!
This dessert is all about layers. Each layer compliments the next while also providing texture. Creamy, crunchy, a little chewy.
For the first later and the crust, it's all about the Funfetti! For this recipe I am using Goodie Girl Birthday Cake Cookies. These certified Gluten Free cookies are plant based, free of high fructose corn syrup, and contain no artificial preservatives. Combined with Dairy Free melted butter they make a fun and delicious crust.
The next layer brings the flavor and festivities of the carnival. Dairy Free cream cheese is given a colorful infusion of cotton candy flavor with Amoretti Natural Cotton Candy Artisan Flavor. Naturally flavored and sweetened, it's also preservative free and contains no artificial ingredients.
Topping off the cream cheese layer is vanilla pudding. Use your favorite Gluten Free mix for this, and favorite Dairy Free milk. The finishing flourish is a layer of Dairy Free whipped topping, more Funfetti cookies, of course sprinkles, and marshmallows.
Easy Fun with Gluten and Dairy Free Funfetti Cookie Pie
This colorful and joyous confection couldn't be easier. With zero baking required, it's all about building your layers.
- Crush your Funfetti cookies. Spread them into the bottom of your 7x10 casserole dish and top them with melted dairy free butter. Stick the pan in the fridge while you build your next two layers.
- In one bowl mix together your Dairy Free cream cheese, cotton candy flavoring, and powdered sugar. Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature. This will allow the combination to come together easily and smoothly.
- In another bowl mix the vanilla pudding according to package direction, minus ¼ of the milk. When making pudding with Dairy Free milk make sure you mix it on high to help it set.
- As tempting as it is to immediately dive in, allow the Gluten and Dairy Free Funfetti Cookie Pie to chill.
- Let the cookie pie be your canvas! Paint away with as few or as many sprinkles, marshmallows, and additional cookies as your heart desires.
Are you looking for more no bake recipe inspirations? Make sure you check out my recipe for Gluten and Dairy Free Brownie Peanut Butter Pie. Now let's play with sprinkles!
Gluten and Dairy Free Funfetti Cookie Pie
- 2 Mixing Bowl
- 7"x10" baking dish
- Crush the cookies and spread out onto the bottom of your 7x10.
- Pour the melted butter over the top and press down. Allow to refrigerate while preparing the next two layers.
- Add your room temperature cream cheese, cotton candy flavoring, and powdered sugar to a bowl and mix until smooth and creamy.
- In another bowl mix the vanilla pudding according to package directions, minus ¼ of Dairy Free milk. When mixing with Dairy Free milk make sure to mix on high to help the pudding set.
- To assemble, spread the cream cheese mixture over the crushed cookie crust.
- Top the cream cheese mixture with the vanilla pudding.
- Spread the Dairy Free whipped cream over the top.
- Sprinkle on marshmallows, sprinkles, and extra crushed cookies.