Grilling season is officially here and what better way to kick it off than an easy and fresh recipe perfect for weeknight cooking? Easy Grilled Fennel Pork Chops with Peach Salsa is as effortless as it's delicious.
Skip ordering take out and make weeknight cooking easy and special. With one of my favorite spices and a handful of fresh ingredients, this meal goes from the grill to the table in less than half an hour.
Fire it Up
Who says creating a fresh and nutritious weeknight meal has to be complicated? Easy Grilled Fennel Pork Chops with Peach Salsa comes together faster than ordering Uber Eats.
There are certain things I always keep stocked that allow me to create dinner in a hurry. I like being able to have spices that pack a maximum amount of flavor. One of my favorites that I use almost daily is Outside Table Friday Fennel.
I love all of Outside Table's spices and sauces. Their certified organic artisanal products are crafted in small batches. Friday Fennel combines organic fennel, organic onions and garlic, organic sugar, and sea salt for a lightly sweet and savory seasoning that perfectly accents both pork, and the sweet peach salsa.
I love grilling the pork chops because not only does the high heat get the chops on the table sooner, but that kiss of char adds a layer of smoky flavor.
The fresh peach salsa celebrates the bounty of summer peaches. Earthy poblanos are combined along with the bright pop of grapefruit juice. More Friday Fennel is added for that accent of anise flavor.
Grilling Up Easy Grilled Fennel Pork Chops with Peach Salsa
Pour yourself a cocktail and fire up the grill! Celebrating the fresh flavors of summer has never been easier.'
- Pregame! Preheat your grill for direct cooking. You want your grill at 375-400 degrees.
- Season both sides of your pork chops.
- Grill the first side of your pork chop for 3-4 minutes, or until it easily releases from the grill.
- Grill the second side for about the same amount of time, depending upon how thick your pork chops are. You want the internal temperature to be 160 degrees.
- Allow the pork chops to sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- To make your salsa, simply mix all of the ingredients together. This can be done ahead of time because the salsa only gets better.
- Top your pork chops with the fresh salsa.
Are you looking for more easy weeknight recipes? Make sure you check out my recipe for Gluten Free Ahi Tuna Tacos with Tropical Salsa. Now let's get cooking!
Easy Grilled Fennel Pork Chops with Peach Salsa
- 1 grill
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 2 pork chops I like to grill a thicker chop
- ½ tsp Friday Fennel
- 1 fennel bulb, quartered optional
- 2 peaches, pit removed, cubed can substitute with nectarines
- ¼ cup poblano pepper, diced
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp Friday Fennel
- 1 tbsp grapefruit juice can substitute with orange juice
- pinch of salt
- juice of 1 lime
- Preheat grill to 375-400.
- Season both sides of the pork chops with the Friday Fennel.
- Place the pork chops and fennel if adding over direct heat.
- Grill the first side of the pork chops for 3-4 minutes, or until they easily release from the grill.
- Grill the second side 3-4 minutes or until the internal temperature is 160.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Top with the peach salsa.
- Combine all of the ingredients into a bowl.
Leave a Reply