Where are my no-bake cheesecake fans at? There's no need to heat up the oven with this creamy, dreamy and delicious Ultimate No-Bake Dairy Free S'mores Cheesecake. Filling with texture in every bite, this is sure to become a favorite.
There can never be enough variations on the s'mores combination, such as my Gluten Free S'mores Chocolate Chip Cookies. Crispy, crunchy crust, creamy dream chocolate cheesecake, and of course torched sticky marshmallows. This cheesecake truly has it all!
With just a few simple ingredients, Ultimate No-Bake Dairy Free S'mores Cheesecake comes together making all of your sweet confection dreams come true.
- Dairy Free Butter - Adds richness and also texture to the crust for these no-bake cheesecakes.
- Grandy Organics Classic Granola - Made with all organic ingredients, this granola is Gluten Free and Dairy Free. Organic oats are combines with sesame and sunflower seeds, cashews, walnuts pumpkin seeds, and coconut. The ultimate snack on its own, it makes the ultimate crust for this cheesecake.
- Dairy Free Cream Cheese - Use your favorite variety. It adds both creamy texture and also tang.
- Dairy Free Sour Cream - Adds tangy flavor and also creaminess to every bite.
- Vanilla Extract - The higher the quality the vanilla, the more flavor it will have. Adds a floral sweetness.
- Powdered Sugar - Easily mixes into the cheesecake batter, creating that smooth and luscious texture.
- Semi Sweet Chocolate - Melted semi sweet chocolate delivers that unmistakable s'more richness and sweetness, without being too sweet.
- Marshmallow Fluff - Sticky, ooey, and gooey, this gives you the full s'mores experience!
How to Make the Ultimate No-Bake Dairy Free S'mores Cheesecake
There's no need to heat up the kitchen with this easy and luscious confection! Just get out your kitchen torch and have fun toasting your marshmallow fluff!
Time needed: 5 hours.
The hardest part of making this easy and delicious dessert is waiting for it to chill!
- In Crust We Trust
Mix together your melted Dairy Free butter and granola. Press into the bottom of your cheesecake pan. Allow the crust to refrigerate while you prepare the filling.
Create a double boiler to gently melt your semi-sweet chocolate, or working in intervals and stirring in-between, melt your chocolate in the microwave.
- Creamy Dreamy
Add your Dairy Free cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, vanilla, and melted chocolate to a bowl and mix on high until smooth and creamy. Pour over the chilled crust.
Allow your Dairy Free cheesecake to chill for at least four hours before serving. This portion can be prepared the night or day before.
- Top it Off
Top your Dairy Free cheesecake with marshmallow fluff. You can use a kitchen torch to toast it if desired.
When it comes to picking your pan for this cheesecake, the recipe creates one 8" cheesecake. You can also use mini cheesecake pans and it will create four.
Using a double boiler is the easiest and most gentle way to melt chocolate.
When you create a double boiler, it allows you to cook or melt something at a gentle heat without worry of over cooking it. This is useful for making custards, meringues, melting chocolate, etc. The best part is you don’t need any special tools.Armed with a pot of simmering water and a glass bowl, you can easily create a double boiler at home. The key is to make sure the water never touches the bottom of the bowl. You want the steam created from the seal to do all of the work.
Top Tip for Ultimate No-Bake Dairy Free S'mores Cheesecake
Cheesecake is all about the creamy and decadent texture as much as the flavors. When it comes to keeping it creamy and dreamy, make sure you always allow your cream cheese to come to room temperature. This will allow you to easily mix it while keeping it lump free.
Ultimate No-Bake Dairy Free S'mores Cheesecake
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Double boiler
- 1 8" cheesecake pan or 4 mini pans
- 7 tbsp Dairy Free butter, melted
- 2 ½ cups Grandy Organics Classic Granola
- 16 oz Dairy Free cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp Dairy Free sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 ½ cups Dairy Free semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- Mix together the melted butter and granola. Press the mixture into an 8" cheesecake pan or 4 mini pans. Allow to refrigerate while you prepare the filling.
- Melt the chocolate with a double boiler, or in the microwave.
- Add the melted chocolate, cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla to a bowl. Mix on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the chilled crust and smooth it out. Allow it to chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Spread the marshmallow fluff over the top of the cheesecake. Use a kitchen torch to toast it if desired.
Leave a Reply