The summer is here and the heat is on. This no-bake dessert is the perfect way to celebrate while keeping cool. The Ultimate Dairy Free Berry Icebox Cake is sure to become a new summertime favorite.
Celebrate the colors and flavors of the summer with this creamy and refreshing cake. There's no need to heat up the kitchen with this vibrant and decadent confection.
The Ultimate Dairy Free Berry Icebox Cake is all about building layers of flavors and textures. I love making icebox cake because they are the perfect make ahead dessert. Whether you're looking for a sweet ending to your Sunday meal or need something to take over to a party, this dessert won't last long.
Summer and fresh berries go hand in hand. This luxurious no-bake dessert combines four, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries. There is no missing the sweet and tangy pop of fruit in every single bite.
The first layer of this seasonal classic is the crust. I am using Dairy Free and Gluten Free graham crackers as the base of this dessert. As the icebox cake sits in the refrigerator, the other layers help the graham crackers soften.
Instant French vanilla pudding is combined with tangy Dairy Free cream cheese and the pillowy cloud of whipped topping to create pure creamy decadence. Use your favorite variety of Dairy Free products for this.
Half of the pudding cream cheese combination is added before being topped with strawberries and then another layer of graham crackers. The remaining pudding mixture goes on top, followed by blueberries and the rest of the graham crackers. And what is an icebox cake without that airy crown of whipped topping?
No Baking with The Ultimate Dairy Free Berry Icebox Cake
Skip heating up the kitchen and have fun whipping up this show stopping dessert. With just a few pantry staples and a bounty of seasonal berries, this dessert comes together effortlessly.
- Pick your baking dish. You can make this in either a 7x10x3 dish or a 9x3 dish. If you pick the 9x13 you may need a few more graham crackers to create all of the layers.
- Line your baking dish with graham crackers.
- Add your pudding, room temperature cream cheese, and Dairy Free milk to a bowl and mix until smooth and creamy. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers. Sprinkle chopped strawberries, or other berries, over the top.
- Add another layer of graham crackers.
- Spread the remaining pudding over the top of the graham crackers. Sprinkle blueberries over the top.
- Top with the remaining graham crackers.
- Spread whipped topping over the graham crackers and garnish with the mixed berries.
- Allow the dessert to chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Are you looking for more fun and easy no bake recipes? Make sure you check out my recipe for Gluten and Dairy Free No Bake Snickers Cheesecake. Now let's have fun in the kitchen!
The Ultimate Dairy Free Berry Icebox Cake
- 1 7x10x3 or 9x13 baking dish
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 cup blackberries, diced, or berry of choice
- 16 Gluten Free graham crackers may need additional depending upon size of your pan
- 1 ½ cups Dairy Free milk
- 8 oz Dairy Free cream cheese, room temperature
- 3.4 oz instant French vanilla pudding
- 8 oz Dairy Free whipped topping, plus additional for topping room temperature
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- ½ raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- Line a baking dish with graham crackers. Set aside.
- Add the cream cheese, milk, and pudding to a bowl and mix until creamy and smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
- Sprinkle the diced strawberries over the top.
- Top with another layer of graham crackers.
- Spread the remaining pudding over the top.
- Sprinkle the diced blackberries over the pudding mixture.
- Place the remaining graham crackers over the top.
- Spread whipped topping over the graham crackers.
- Garnish with the berries.
- Allow to chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.