Prepare to be dazzled by a dessert dip that effortlessly outshines all others in crowd-pleasing indulgence. This Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Dip boasts a bold combination of irresistibly sweet peanut butter flavors, sending your taste buds into a frenzy of delight.
This Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Dip is not content with merely being a one-trick pony; it prides itself on its remarkable versatility, elevating the humble act of dipping to an art form.
Brace yourself for a new favorite party treat that will render you utterly powerless to resist its irresistible allure, leaving you begging for seconds, thirds, and, quite possibly, a lifetime supply.
Why You’ll Love This Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Dip
Not only can this recipe be made in less than 10 minutes, but it has such few ingredients – all of which you probably already have in your fridge or pantry. Wondering why you’ll love this recipe? Let’s dig in:
- Quick and easy to make. This recipe only takes about 10 minutes to make, and since it will leave you begging for more, it’s easy to make more batches!
- Perfect for a party or crowd. No need to make your next party dessert super complicated. All you have to do is whip up a batch of this dip, grab some cookies or fruit, and you have the perfect crowd-pleaser dessert!
Ingredients You Need To Make Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Dip
It’s time to break out that mixing bowl and mixer and get to cooking!
- Cream Cheese. This is the base of the dip, so don’t leave it out!
- Vanilla. This adds the touch of flavor that’s needed to take this dip to the next level.
- Powdered Sugar. Sugar is the key ingredient to make the dip sweet – so don’t leave it out.
- Peanut Butter. You can’t have a peanut butter dip without peanut butter, now can you?!
- Whipped Topping. This helps make the dip fluffy and scoopable.
How To Make Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Dip
Let’s get started! All you need is about 10 minutes and a great big sweet tooth.
- In a mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, vanilla, sugar, and peanut butter.
- Mix until smooth, and then fold in the whipped topping. Enjoy!
How To Make Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Dip Dairy Free
This recipe is already naturally gluten-free. To make it dairy free, you’ll want to swap the cream cheese and whipped topping. You can use an almond-milk-based cream cheese and a palm oil or coconut-based whipped topping!
Commonly Asked Questions
How long does this Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Dip stay good?
You’ll want to keep this dip in the fridge for about a week, max. But, don’t worry…. It won’t last that long!
What do you serve with cream cheese dip?
The sweet peanut butter flavors pair with so many things. I love mine with cookies but apples, bananas; graham crackers are some other favorites.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
Not only is this dip perfect for eating alone, eating with friends, eating in the middle of the night, or just in the car line… it’s the perfect way to end any meal. It’s time to brace yourself for a flavor journey that will leave you (and your friends) hopelessly addicted, forever in pursuit of that elusive next dip.
Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Dip
- measuring spoon/cups
- Mixing Bowl
- hand mixer
- 8 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz whipped topping
- In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese, vanilla, sugar and peanut butter.
- Mix until smooth and then fold in the whipped topping. Enjoy!