This gluten free and dairy free pepperoni bruschetta will be the star of your next dinner party. The toasted gluten free baguette with dairy free soft ricotta cheese mix provides a perfect bed for the pepperoni and cherry tomato topping.
Gluten Free & Dairy Free Pepperoni Bruschetta
I love cheese! I mean I really love cheese and going dairy free was not an easy decision for me.
However the almond ricotta cheese from Kite Hill is amazing. It’s silky smooth and creamy just like ricotta should be.
My favorite parmesan is from Follow Your Heart. I use it on pizza, spaghetti, and even veggies.
But the real showstopper of this savory appetizer is the Foustman‘s Artisanal Uncured Pepperoni. This spicy pepperoni adds depths of flavor to an otherwise basic bruschetta.
Making The Ricotta Parmesan Mix
Start by adding 8oz of dairy free ricotta to a mixing bowl. Then add 8oz of dairy free parmesan cheese, one teaspoon of minced garlic, and salt and pepper to your liking. Then mix.
Next chop approximately two tablespoons of basil and parsley and mix them into the bowl.
Making The Cherry Tomato Topping
In a clean mixing bowl add one cup of cherry tomatoes, one tablespoon of olive oil, a pinch of salt, and toss until the tomatoes are coated.
Finding gluten free and dairy free bread that tastes great can be a challenge. That’s why I turn to Mybread Gluten Free Bakery for the perfect gluten free and dairy free baguette.
This light airy baguette toasts up perfectly for sandwiches, garlic bread, and of course bruschetta. I‘v even used it for French toast.
Simply slice the baguette about a half inch thick and toast until golden brown in a frying pan with some olive oil.
Assemble The Gluten Free and Dairy Free Bruschetta
Spread a tablespoon of the dairy free ricotta cheese mix on top of the toasted baguette. Add two to three slices of pepperoni and a spoonfull of cherry tomatoes.
This simple yet elegant finger food will have your guests begging for more.
And I promise, nobody will know that it’s gluten free or dairy free. I like to wait to tell people until after dessert is served.
Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pepperoni Bruschetta
- Cutting board
- Mixing Bowl
- Frying Pan
- Serving Tray
Dairy Free Ricotta Cheese Mix
- 8 oz Dairy Free Ricotta Cheese
- 8 oz Dairy Free Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 2 tbsp Fresh Chopped Basil
- 2 tbsp Fresh Chopped Parsley
Cherry Tomato Topping
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes Sliced
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Gluten Free Baguette I used
- 1 Pepperoni I used Foustman's Artisanal Uncured Pepperoni
Ricotta Cheese Mix
- In a mixing bowl add 8oz of dairy free ricotta cheese to mixing bowl
- Add 8oz of dairy free parmesan cheese to mixing bowl
- Add 1 teaspoon of minced garlic to mixing bowl
- Add salt and black pepper to taste
- Mix ingredients until all are combined
- Add 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped basil
- Add 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped parsley
- Mix all ingredients again until combined
Cherry Tomato Topping
- In a mixing bowl add 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Add a pinch of salt
- Toss until the tomatoes are coated
- Slice your gluten free baguette about a half inch thick
- Coat the bottom of a frying pan with olive oil
- Turn heat to medium low
- Toast baguette until golden brown
- Add 1 tablespoon of the ricotta cheese mix to the toasted baguette
- Add 2 to 3 slices of pepperoni
- Add a tablespoon of tomato topping