What's your favorite comfort food? To me, there’s something intrinsically comforting about a good bowl of Gluten Free beef miso ramen. It's like a hug in a bowl.
The rich broth so deep in flavors plays host to an endless combination and celebration of beautiful vegetables and toppings.
And the noodles. It’s all about that perfect twirl on the chopsticks and getting that bite of noodles soaked in the glorious broth.
Making ramen at home is not only easy, it lets you take control of all of the ingredients. You can control the salt, easily adapt it to your diet and lifestyle, and feel good about serving your friends and family a fun gorgeous meal.
This Gluten Free Beef Miso Ramen isn't the ramen of college days!
The ultimate time-saver!
This Gluten Free Beef Miso Ramen starts with a good flavor base. The Osso Good Company bone broth provides the perfect canvas to build your layers of flavor.
A combination of chicken, turkey, and pork bone broth and grass-fed and finished beef bone broth, this all organic broth is as loaded with nutrients as it is resplendent in taste. With no added salt, you are free to create and make this ramen completely your own.
The pantry staple you need!
We’re going to build on that flavor by adding miso. This single ingredient will instantly take your ramen to the next level.
It provides the salty, earthy umami that’ll have you giving those noodles an extra twirl in the bowl. Like bone broth, it's also a superstar of nutrients... protein, minerals, and vitamins.
Add it to your cooking arsenal for this ramen, but have fun discovering all the other ways you can use it. Glazing fish, adding panache to your roasted vegetables, dressing up mashed potatoes with a little something extra, giving your salad dressings an update, or my chicken cashew lettuce wraps... the list is as long as a noodle pull.
Customize Your Gluten Free Beef Miso Ramen
The fun part of this "at home" beef miso ramen is its customization, starting with your choice of steak. Use what you like and what you have on hand.
Flank steak, sirloin, and New York strip are all excellent choices. The best part though are the endless choices for toppings. From a simple drizzle of sriracha and sprinkle of green onions, to jammy eggs, shiitake mushrooms, mung bean sprouts, and shredded carrots, this is your chance to have fun.
Get out your chopsticks, and let’s make some Gluten Free Beef Miso Ramen!
Gluten Free Beef Miso Ramen
- Medium skillet
- Stock Pot
- 1 Steak of your choice
- ½ cup Gluten Free soy sauce, or tamari
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 4 cups Bone broth or beef broth
- 2 tsp miso paste
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Gluten Free ramen noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toppings, such as shredded carrots, mushrooms, green onions, cilantro, sesame seeds, jalapeno slices, baby bok choy
- Combine the steak and gluten free soy sauce in a bag and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Take out, pat dry, and allow to sit for 20 minutes.
- Heat coconut oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak to pan and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes before flipping and searing the other side. You want an internal temperature of 130 degrees as the steak will continue to cook when you add it to the hot soup. Remove from the skillet and allow it to rest. Slice into thin strips.
- Add the broth, miso paste, garlic, and sesame oil to a pot and bring to a low boil over medium heat. Add in your ramen noodles and cook according to package directions. Ramen cooks quickly! Taste for salt and pepper and add if needed.
- Once the ramen is done, pour into a bowl. Top with your steak and toppings of choice. Pick up your chopsticks and get slurping!