There are just some foods that are universally loved. Aside from tacos, pizza ranks high on the list of things that instantly make people happy. These Gluten and Dairy Free Supreme Pizza Sliders are a great way to put a new spin on a favorite dish.
Skip the takeout and give pizza night an update with these fun handheld treats. With a couple of pantry staples and less than 20 minutes dinner will be on the table in no time!
I love fun and easy recipes that I can easily prepare in the oven or on the grill. These Gluten and Dairy Free Supreme Pizza Sliders are just as easy to make inside or out.
What are your favorite pizza toppings? Are you all about the meats, or team veggie? These fun and festive sliders combine both for a delicious supreme pizza exprience.
Taking the help of a pantry staple and also the deli at the grocery store, these gooey and warm sliders are a fun and quick lunch or dinner. They're even a party favorite to entertain with!
Outside Table Pizza Night Sauce and Pizza Thyme give all of that fresh from the oven, all day cooked flavor. The sauce combines organic vine ripe tomatoes with savory Italian herbs. I love that all of their products are certified organic, small batch artisanal made, and free of artificial ingredients and preservatives.
For this recipe I used a combination of my favorite Italian deli meats, Coppa, soppressata, and Genoa salami. Feel free to use whatever you like best. Love pepperoni? Add pepperoni. Spicy capicola a favorite? Pile it on. Have fun with your toppings!
Piling Up Your Gluten and Dairy Free Supreme Pizza Sliders
Put on your favorite movie. By the time opening credits are through you'll be serving up this decadent and delicious dinner.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. If baking these on the grill preheat your grill to 450-500 degrees.
- Sauté your bell peppers. You can do this ahead of time or even the day before. This is also a great use for any grilled vegetables you may have leftover.
- Melt your Dairy Free butter and add the Pizza Thyme.
- Build your sandwiches. Add your meats, Dairy Free cheese, pizza sauce, and peppers.
- Brush the melted butter over the top of the sliders.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in the oven or 10-15 minutes on the grill, or until the tops are golden brown and the cheese melty.
- Have fun and enjoy!
Are you looking for more fun and easy pizza inspired recipes? Make sure you check out my recipe for Gluten and Dairy Free Grilled Pizza Sandwiches. Now let's get cooking!
Gluten and Dairy Free Supreme Pizza Sliders
- 1 baking dish or baking sheet
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. You can also do these on the grill. If grilling preheat your grill to 450-500 degrees.
- Sauté your bell peppers until tender. This step can be done ahead of time, even the day before. You can also use leftover vegetables for this.
- Melt your butter with the Pizza Thyme.
- Build your sandwiches. Add your meat, cheese, pizza sauce, and peppers to each sandwich and then stack the top buns on.
- Pour the melted herb butter over the tops.
- If baking in the oven bake for 15-20 minutes. If baking on the grill bake for 10-15 minutes until the tops are golden brown and cheese is melted.