Certain dishes just set a mood and demand you take time and enjoy the moment. Light the candles, open a bottle of wine, and put on your favorite music. Dairy Free Seafood Pasta with Roasted Garlic Butter is the ultimate date night dinner.
Skip making reservations and going out. This decadent and delicious pasta is a dish you can celebrate with while celebrating those you love. With just a handful of beautiful ingredients you will be serving up a meal to remember.
A Celebration of the Sea
Where are all of my seafood lovers at? Dairy Free Seafood Pasta with Roasted Garlic Butter gives you a taste of the sweet and succulent offerings of the ocean. With a twirl of your fork, this over-the-top dish packs seafood in every bite.
The heart of this dish is all about the bounty of beautiful fresh seafood. For this recipe I am using a trio of favorites, shrimp, scallops, and lobster. Nothing says sumptuous like lobster.
When seafood is the star of your dish, just like with any other protein, you always want to start with the freshest possible. Lobster Anywhere was my one stop source for all of the seafood in this pasta.
You all know how much I love the ease and convenience of having food delivered. Not only does Lobster Anywhere deliver anywhere in the United States, but their seafood is also shipped next day ensuring the freshest possible dock to table experience. The freshness is unmatched in both flavor and texture.
Aside from the trio of crustaceans, this elegant pasta dish stands out with the savory drizzle of roasted garlic butter that gets cascaded over the top to finish it off. The combination of mellow roasted garlic and sweet and tangy crushed tomatoes hug each bite of seafood and curl of linguine.
While this recipe is completely Dairy Free and Gluten Free, you can easily adapt it with your favorite pasta and full dairy butter. It's all about the celebration of beautiful, fresh ingredients.
Effortless Dairy Free Seafood Pasta with Roasted Garlic Butter
This recipe is easy to create on either your grill or stovetop. While there are two components, the pasta itself and the roasted garlic butter, both are easy to make. You can also roast the garlic in advance making this a perfect dish for an easy meal prepared outside.
- Cook your Gluten Free linguine according to the package directions, drain and set aside.
- If cooking this on the grill, preheat your grill to 400-450.
- Place a large cast iron skillet on the grill grates to heat. You can also heat your skillet over medium-high heat on your stovetop.
- Pat the shrimp and scallops dry.
- Add your olive oil and heat, and then add the shrimp and scallops in a single layer.
- Cook the first side for approximately 2 minutes before flipping them. Cook the second side for 2 minutes. Remove from the pan.
- Replace the skillet with a large pot. Add your butter, the lobster, and the shrimp and scallops back into the pot, along with any drippings.
- Cook for a couple of minutes until the lobster is done. Add the crushed tomatoes, seasonings, and pasta to the pot. Toss to combine and remove from the heat.
- To make the roasted garlic butter for your Dairy Free Seafood Pasta with Roasted Garlic Butter, slice the top of a head of garlic off. Drizzle olive oil over the top of it and wrap it tightly in foil.
- Roast the garlic in an oven at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes. The top will be slightly brown when you open it.
- Squeeze the softened garlic cloves out into a small stock pot and add the remaining ingredients. Stir until the butter is melted.
- Drizzle the roasted garlic butter over the top of the pasta.
Are you looking for more seafood recipes? Make sure you check out my recipe for Gluten Free Crispy Tuna Krab Sushi Stacks. Now let's get cooking!
Dairy Free Seafood Pasta with Roasted Garlic Butter
- 1 large cast iron skillet
- 1 large pot
- 1 small saucepan
Roasted Garlic Butter
- 1 head of garlic
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- oilive oil for drizzling
- ½ cup Dairy Free butter
- This pasta can be prepared inside on your stovetop or outside on the grill.
- Cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- If cooking this on the grill, preheat grill to 400-250 degrees.
- Place a large cast iron skillet on the grill grates, or on your stove over medium-high heat.
- Add the olive oil.
- Pat your shrimp and scallops dry. Add them in a single layer to the heated skillet.
- Allow the to cook for approximately 2 minutes on the first side. Flip and cook them 2 minutes more. Remove from the pan.
- Replace the cast iron skillet with a large pot. Add the butter and melt.
- Add teh lobster meat along with the shrimp and scallops, and any juices that accumulated on the plate.
- Allow to saute for a couple of minutes until the lobster meat is cooked through. It should be brighter in color and the opaque turned white.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, seasonings, and pasta. Stir to combine.
- Remove from the heat.
- Drizzle the roasted garlic butter over the top.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon juice.
Roasted Garlic Butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the top of the garlic off to expose the garlic cloves.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Wrap tightly in foil and allow the garlic to roast for 25-30 minutes. The garlic cloves should be slightly golden brown.
- Squeeze the garlic cloves into a small saucepan and add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir until the butter is melted.