With spring alive in all of her glory, I want to be outside enjoying the weather with friends. I love having recipes that are delicious, fun, and easy to prepare while being ideal to entertain with. Dairy Free Cookie Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie is one of my favorites.
As much as I love to be in the kitchen baking while my faithful sous chefs Tank and Stitch guard the oven, I also love having effortless no-bake recipes that always impress. This mashup of favorite flavors is practically a party in a pan.
Easy and Delicious
There's no need to heat up the kitchen with Dairy Free Cookie Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie. This recipe combines both pantry staples and easy grocery store favorites.
Some desserts are just classic must haves at any gathering. Cookies and ice cream seem to be the favorites. Why pick when you can combine them into one ultimate dish?
Whether you have leftover homemade Gluten Free and Dairy Free chocolate chip cookies or want to pick up your favorite from the store, the crust of this sassy treat starts with a chocolate chip cookie crust. I think we can all agree that nothing bad ever started with crumbly cookies drizzled in melted Dairy Free butter.
Next comes the ice cream layer. Use your favorite brand of Dairy Free ice-cream for this. The ice cream gets combined with warm, melted peanut butter. I don't know about you, but peanut butter is just one of those things that is perfect on its own straight from the jar. When you add it to vanilla ice-cream, magic happens.
Peanut butter's best friend chocolate joins the decadent layers. With just a few simple ingredients molten, sticky, luxurious hot fudge gets cascaded over the top of the peanut-butter ice cream.
Every dessert needs the proverbial cherry on top. A cloud of pillowy Dairy Free whipped cream is added, along with more crushed chocolate chip cookies and Dairy Free chocolate. Your friends and family will be going back for seconds before the ice-cream even gets a chance to melt!
Luscious Dairy Free Cookie Peanut Butter Ice-Cream Pie
This over-the-top treat is all about building the layers of flavor. With just a few simple steps you will be serving up a memorable sweet bite.
- Let your Dairy Free ice cream sit out to soften. This will make it easier to incorporate your peanut butter.
- All great pies start with great crust. Use your favorite Dairy Free and Chocolate chip cookies. Crumble the up and spread them out into the bottom of a 7x10 casserole or baking dish.
- Pour melted Dairy Free butter over the top of the cookies, and lightly press down.
- Add the softened ice cream and melted peanut butter to a bowl and mix. Spread over the top of the chocolate chip cookie crust.
- Place the dish into the freezer to set back up while you prepare the hot fudge sauce.
- To make your silky hot fudge sauce add your Dairy Free butter, semi-sweet chocolate, vanilla, and powdered sugar to a bowl.
- Heat your Dairy Free evaporated milk to warm through, but do not bring to a boil. Once warm pour over the chocolate mixture. Stir until melted and creamy.
- Pour the hot fudge over the top of the peanut butter ice-cream layer.
- Allow your Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie to chill for at least an hour to set up.
- When ready to serve spread the whipped topping over the top. Garnish with more crushed chocolate chip cookies and chocolate.
How to Make this Recipe Nut Free
With so many allergens and food sensitivities, I am always looking for ways to make my recipes accessible to everyone. If you or one of your friends or family have a tree nut allergy, the peanut butter in this recipe can be replaced with sunflower seed butter.
In addition to providing its own unique flavor that is a great swap for peanut butter, sunflower seed butter also offers up additional nutrients. It's rich in protein, vitamin E, fiber, zinc, and iron.
Are you looking for more easy no-bake recipes? Make sure you check out my recipe for Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Strawberry Pie. Now let's make some magic!
Dairy Free Cookie Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie.
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 7"x10" baking dish
- 1 small saucepan
Dairy Free Cookie Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
- 3 cups Gluten Free chocolate chip cookies, crumbled
- 4 tbsp Dairy Free butter, melted
- 48 oz Dairy Free ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, melted
- 8 oz Dairy Free whipped topping
- crumbled chocolate chip cookies and chocolate for garnish
- 1 ½ cups Dairy Free semi-sweet chocolate roughly chopped
- 12 oz Dairy Free evaporated milk
- 4 tbsp Dairy Free butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- Crumble your chocolate chip cookies and place in the bottom of your casserole dish.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the top of the cookies. Lightly press down.
- Place the ice cream into a bowl along with the melted peanut butter. Stir to combine.
- Spread the peanut butter ice cream over the cookie crust.
- Place in the freezer to set up.
- Heat the evaporated milk in a small saucepan over low heat. Just heat through, do not bring to a boil.
- Add the chocolate, butter, sugar, and vanilla to a bowl.
- Pour the warmed milk over the top of the chocolate. Stir until completely melted and creamy.
- Spread over the peanut butter ice cream layer. Allow to freeze for an hour.
- Top with whipped topping and garnish with crumbled chocolate chip cookies and chocolate.
Leave a Reply