The holiday season is in full swing and with it the packed schedules and fun and festive parties. There's nothing like having the perfect sweet treat to end any holiday gathering and even better when that dessert keeps your enjoying family and friends. Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Lasagna is the perfect no-bake dessert everyone will love.
No bake pies such as Gluten and Dairy Free No Bake Tropical Icebox Cake are always a crowd-pleasing dessert. This no-bake layered confection combines sweet peanut butter, tangy Dairy Free cream cheese, the crunch of chocolate chip cookies, and decadent chocolate pudding for a flavor and texture experience.
Not only does Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Lasagna require no baking, but it also combines ingredients you probably have in your pantry. Using your favorite Gluten Free chocolate chip cookies as the base, this confection comes together in no time!
- Gluten and Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies - Use your favorite brand. They will soften as the dessert sets up but bring texture to every bite.
- Dairy Free Cream Cheese - Tangy, creamy, and decadent, this combined with the peanut butter makes up the peanut butter layer of this no bake dessert.
- Instant Chocolate Pudding - Rich, luxurious, and easy to prepare, it accents the chocolate in the cookies while bringing silky texture.
- Powdered Sugar - Easily mixes in with the cream cheese and brings just enough sweetness.
- Dairy Free Milk - Use your favorite variety. I like Oat milk in this recipe.
- Creamy Peanut Butter - A little sweet and a little savory, peanut nut butter is a food group unto itself.
- Dairy Free Whipped Topping - The final crowning touch to this layered dessert. Adds extra creaminess.
How to Make Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Lasagna
The hardest part of making this dessert is not diving into it and allowing it to set up in the refrigerator. Bringing all of the sweet flavor and balance of textures, this effortless recipe will become a new tradition.
Time needed: 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Layers of peanut butter cream and chocolate pudding are combined with classic chocolate chip cookies.
This recipe will fit a 9x13 casserole dish that needs to be at least 2 ½" tall.
- Layer 1
Line the bottom of your casserole dish with chocolate chip cookies.
- Layer 2
Add peanut butter, oat milk, powdered sugar, and cream cheese to a bowl. Mix on high until it's silky smooth. Spread it over the top of the cookies.
- Layer 3
Line up another layer of chocolate chip cookies over the top of the peanut butter cream.
- Layer 4
Make the chocolate pudding according to the package directions, reducing the milk by ½ cup. When using Dairy Free milk make sure to beat the mixture on high in order for it to set up. Spread the chocolate pudding over the top of the cookies.
- Layer 5
Line up more chocolate chip cookies over the top of the chocolate pudding.
- Layer 6
Spread the whipped topping over the top of the cookies. Garnish with crushed cookies and peanuts if desired.
This recipe is made with all Dairy Free and Gluten Free products. You can use regular chocolate chip cookies and milk in this recipe.
With so many allergens and food sensitivities, I am always looking for ways to make my recipes accessible to everyone. If you or one of your friends or family have a tree nut allergy, the peanut butter in this recipe can be replaced with sunflower seed butter.
In addition to providing its own unique flavor that is a great swap for peanut butter, sunflower seed butter also offers up additional nutrients. It's rich in protein, vitamin E, fiber, zinc, and iron.
This is one of those desserts that gets better the longer is sets, allowing the cookies to soften and the flavors to meld. Always keep it tightly covered and keep it stored in the refrigerator until it's ready to serve. It will last 3-5 days.
Top Tip for Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Lasagna
It is harder to get instant pudding to set up when you are using Dairy Free milk. Always make sure that your beat your pudding mixture on high, and also if your Dairy Free milk is cold it will set up more easily. This also works with using full dairy milk that is lower in fat.
Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Lasagna
- 1 mixing bowl/mixer
- 1 9x13 casserole dish that is 2 ½" high
- 36 oz Gluten and Dairy Free chocolate chip cookies
- 16 oz Dairy Free cream cheese, room temperature
- 5.9 oz instant chocolate pudding make according to package directions, minus ½ cup milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ¼ cup Dairy Free milk
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz Dairy Free whipped topping, thawed
- crushed cookies and peanuts for topping, optional
- Line a 9x13 casserole dish with chocolate chip cookies.
- Place the cream cheese, milk, sugar, and peanut butter in a bowl and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Spread over the top of the cookies.
- Line another layer of cookies over the top of the peanut butter cream.
- Mix the instant pudding according to the package directions, reducing the amount of milk by ½ cup. When using Dairy Free milk mix on high in order to help it set.
- Spread the chocolate pudding over the cookies.
- Make another layer of chocolate chip cookies over the top of the chocolate pudding.
- Spread the whipped topping over the top.
- Garnish with crushed cookies and peanuts if desired.
- Allow to chill until ready to serve.
Leave a Reply