Who knew tiramisu was so easy to make? The key ingredient in tiramisu is eggs. I used @egglandsbest. They are my go to eggs because they stay fresher than ordinary eggs and have 25% less saturated fat compared to ordinary eggs. This makes them a
great choice for everyday cooking & baking.
Welcome to the world of indulgence, where dessert dreams come true! Today, we’re diving into the scrumptious Berry Tiramisu—a delectable treat that requires no baking, only a little mixing magic, and a lot of love!
Imagine layers of fluffy ladyfingers dipped in tangy orange juice, creamy and velvety mascarpone cheese, and a symphony of fresh berries. Each spoonful is a burst of bliss that will transport your taste buds to dessert paradise! Whether you’re a seasoned dessert enthusiast or a novice in the kitchen, Berry Tiramisu is about to become your go-to sweet sensation.
Why You’ll Love Berry Tiramisu
- The Berries Take Center Stage: Brace yourself for a berrylicious affair! With fresh raspberries, juicy strawberries, and plump blueberries, this Tiramisu elevates the classic dessert to a whole new level of fruity delight. Each berry adds its own unique burst of sweetness, creating a harmonious medley of flavors.
- A No-Bake Extravaganza: Who says amazing desserts need complicated baking? Not with our Berry Tiramisu! This divine treat is a no-bake wonder that will save you time and effort in the kitchen. It’s as simple as layering the ingredients, giving you more time to enjoy the results!
- A World of Endless Variations: Get ready to unleash your creativity! Tiramisu is like a blank canvas waiting for your artistic touch. Feel free to experiment with different berries, drizzle some chocolate sauce, or sprinkle crushed nuts on top. The possibilities are endless, and you’re the master of your dessert masterpiece!
Ingredients You Need To Make Berry Tiramisu
- Ladyfingers (gluten-free if preferred)
- Orange juice (for a tangy twist)
- Cream cheese (room temperature for smooth mixing)
- Eggland’s Best egg yolks (to add richness)
- Sugar (for a touch of sweetness)
- Heavy cream (for a velvety texture)
- Fresh raspberries, strawberries (sliced), and blueberries (for that berrylicious burst!)
How To Make Berry Tiramisu
- Prepare the Creamy Mixture: In a mixing bowl, beat together the sugar and egg yolks until they turn a pale yellow hue. In a separate bowl, whip the cream cheese and heavy cream until it becomes a luscious mixture. Now, fold the egg mixture into the creamy goodness and set it aside for later.
- Layer, Layer, Layer: Dip the ladyfingers quickly into the orange juice and line the bottom of a 10×7 baking dish with them. Pour half of the cream mixture on top of the ladyfingers and spread it evenly. Now, add half of the fresh berries on top of the cream layer.
- Repeat and Chill: Time to repeat the layers! Add another layer of dipped ladyfingers on top of the berries, followed by the remaining cream mixture. Once done, pop the dish in the refrigerator to set for approximately 6 hours. Patience is key, and trust us, it’s worth the wait!
- Berrylicious Finale: After the long-awaited chilling time, it’s time to put the finishing touches. Top the Berry Tiramisu with the rest of the fresh berries, and voilà! Your delightful creation is ready to charm your taste buds.
Can I use regular ladyfingers instead of gluten-free ones?
Certainly! If you don’t have any dietary restrictions, feel free to use regular ladyfingers in this recipe. They will still provide the perfect base for your luscious layers of Berry Tiramisu.
Can I make this dessert ahead of time for a special occasion?
Absolutely! Berry Tiramisu is the ideal make-ahead dessert. Simply prepare it the night before your event and let it chill in the refrigerator overnight. The flavors will meld together beautifully, making it even more delicious for your special occasion.
Are there any alternatives to the orange juice for soaking the ladyfingers?
Indeed! While orange juice adds a lovely tangy touch, you can get creative with the soaking liquid. Try using coffee for a classic tiramisu twist, or experiment with fruit juices like raspberry or strawberry to complement the berry theme.
Can I substitute the fresh berries with frozen ones?
Absolutely! While fresh berries shine in this dessert, you can use frozen ones if they are more convenient or in season. Just make sure to thaw and drain them before incorporating them into the Tiramisu.
Can I add a hint of alcohol to this dessert?
You bet! If you want to add an adult twist to your Berry Tiramisu, a splash of your favorite liquor, like amaretto or raspberry liqueur, will elevate the flavors. Just be mindful of the amount, as you don’t want to overpower the fruity goodness of the berries.
- measuring spoons/cups
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand Mixer or Kitchen Aid Mixer
- 10×7 baking dish
- 1 pkg GF lady fingers
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 16 oz cream cheese room temp
- 8 Eggland’s Best egg yolks
- 1 cup of sugar
- 16 oz heavy cream
- 2 cups of fresh raspberries
- 2 cups fresh strawberries sliced
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- In This will fit a 10×7 baking dish, at least 2″ deep.
- In a mixing bowl add the sugar and egg yolks.
- Beat on high for about 5 minutes or until pale yellow.
- In a separate bowl mix the cream cheese and heavy cream on high.
- Fold the egg mixture into the cream cheese mixture & set aside.
- Add the orange juice to a bowl.
- Dip the lady fingers quickly in the orange juice and line the baking dish.
- Pour 1/2 of the cream mixture on top and spread evenly.
- Spread half of the fruit on top.
- Repeat a layer of the lady fingers and pour the rest of the cream on top.
- Place in the fridge to set for approximately 6 hours.
- Remove, top with the rest of the fresh berries and enjoy!
Berry Tiramisu is a dessert masterpiece that will steal your heart with its simplicity and delightful flavors. The blend of creamy mascarpone, tangy orange juice-soaked ladyfingers, and a medley of fresh berries creates a divine dessert that’s perfect for any occasion.
From family gatherings to dinner parties or a special treat for yourself, Berry Tiramisu will leave everyone craving for more.
So, put on your dessert chef hat, embrace the no-bake wonders, and let the berrylicious bliss of this Tiramisu make every moment sweet and memorable. Get ready to indulge in dessert heaven, one spoonful at a time! Happy dessert creating, sweet tooths!