Summer vibes are in full swing, and there’s nothing quite like a juicy burger to celebrate the warmth and sunshine. Enter the Bacon Chili Burger.
Think of a classic burger but leveled up with rich, hearty chili and the irresistible taste of bacon. Perfect for a backyard BBQ, a weekend lunch, or even just a weeknight dinner when you’re craving something extra special. The layers of flavor from the Wagyu beef and the smokiness of the bacon make every bite a taste adventure. Paired with your favorite sides, it’s a meal that promises satisfaction.
Why You’ll Love Bacon Chili Burger
- High-Quality Ingredients: The use of D’artagnan wagyu beef ensures a flavorful and juicy burger experience.
- Smoky and Rich: The combination of bacon and chili adds depth and smokiness to the burger, making it stand out.
- Versatile: Perfect for a BBQ gathering, a weekend treat, or even a regular dinner, this burger fits all occasions.
- Easy to Cook: No complicated steps involved! You get a gourmet burger with straightforward cooking.
- Customizable: Like it spicier? Add some chili flakes. Want more veggies? Pile on the lettuce and tomato.
What You Need To Make Bacon Chili Burger
- Measuring cups/spoons
- Stock Pot
Ingredients You Need To Make Bacon Chili Burger
- D’artagnan wagyu ground beef
- D’artagnan uncured hickory bacon
- Large onion
- Black pepper
- Kosher salt
- Tomato paste
- Chili powder
- Worcestershire sauce
How To Make Bacon Chili Burger
- Begin by placing your stock pot over medium heat.
- Once heated, introduce the sliced bacon and let it cook until it starts getting crispy.
- Add the ground beef and minced onion into the pot and cook.
- Once the beef is thoroughly cooked, incorporate pepper, salt, chili pepper, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, and water.
- Let the mix simmer for 30-45 minutes until it thickens. After it’s ready, set it aside.
- Heat up your grill to 400 degrees. Grill your burgers for a few minutes on each side based on your preference.
- Once cooked, assemble your burger with the chili, add your preferred toppings, and enjoy the explosion of flavors.
Commonly Asked Questions
Can I Use Another Type of Beef?
While D’artagnan wagyu beef is recommended for its flavor, you can use any high-quality ground beef of your choice.
How Spicy is the Chili?
The spiciness is moderate, but you can adjust the chili powder according to your preference.
Can I Prepare the Chili in Advance?
Absolutely! Make the chili a day before, store in the fridge, and reheat when ready to serve.
What Sides Go Well with This Burger?
Classic sides like coleslaw, fries, or a fresh salad complement the Bacon Chili Burger perfectly.
Bacon Chili Burger
- Measuring cups/spoons
- Stock Pot
- 1 lb D’artagnan wagyu ground beef
- 1/2 lb D’artagnan uncured hickory bacon sliced thin
- 1 large onion minced
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 hamburgers-Cooked to your liking I used D’artagnan wagyu ground beef
- Place a stock pot over medium heat.
- Allow the pan to heat up and add the sliced bacon.
- Cook until partially crispy and add in the ground beef and onion.
- Once the beef is cooked add the pepper, salt, chili pepper, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce and water.
- Cook for 30-45 minutes or until the sauce has thickened. Set it aside.
- Heat the grill up to 400 degrees.
- Cook the burgers for a couple minutes on each side. Remove. Build your burger and enjoy!
Bacon Chili Burger isn’t just any burger. With every bite, you’re treated to the rich and smoky flavors of chili, the tenderness of Wagyu beef, and the crunchiness of bacon. It’s a symphony of tastes that delights the senses. Whether you’re a burger enthusiast or someone looking to make their BBQ special, this recipe promises a treat that’s both gourmet and heartwarming. The ease of making it, combined with its rich flavors, ensures that this burger will be a regular on your menu.