Are you team savory or team sweet when it comes to breakfast? This Gluten Free Breakfast Cobbler Casserole will satisfy all of your savory loves for a comforting and easy dish that will have everyone eagerly getting out of bed.
How do you like to start your morning? Are you a bacon and eggs type of person? Or do you prefer a ham biscuit? This fully loaded egg casserole covers all of the bases.
Biscuits Make Everything Better
You can't have a cobbler without an amazing topping. This Gluten Free Breakfast Cobbler Casserole is topped with flavor packed drop biscuits. Bright herbs such as chives and parsley ensure every bite is filled with flavor.
For this recipe I am using Josie's Best Gluten Free All Purpose Mix. This all purpose measure for measure flour is made in a top 8 allergen free facility. Sugar free and salt free, it's perfect for both sweet and savory baking.
The topping for this casserole comes together quickly. Just one bowl and a spoon. Mix it and forget it until your ready to drop them over the top.
Gluten Free Breakfast Cobbler Casserole, Bring on the Meat!
I don't know about you, but I don't want to pick between bacon and ham. This casserole is fully loaded with crispy bacon and cubes of poppable ham. Every bite of fluffy baked eggs promises double the meat.
This easy one dish casserole goes straight from the oven to the table. You can make this in your cast iron skillet or baking dish. In just a couple simple steps breakfast is served!
First you want to add all of your dry ingredients for your topping into a bowl and combine then. Next comes the liquid. Give that a mix and then set aside.
After creating the topping you are going to mix your eggs. That's it. Just eggs, your meat, oat milk, and salt and pepper. Give that a mix and then pour into your waiting cast iron. The final step is to add your topping and then bake your Gluten Free Breakfast Cobbler Casserole and enjoy!
Are you looking for more breakfast ideas? Make sure you check out my recipe for Gluten Free Biscuits with Sausage Duck Glace Gravy. Now let's make Gluten Free Breakfast Cobbler Casserole!
Gluten Free Breakfast Cobbler Casserole
- 10" cast iron skillet or baking dish
- 2 mixing bowls
- 2 cups Gluten Free muffin mix
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ¾ cup oat milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp onion powder
- pinch of garlic power
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp Dairy Free butter, melted
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup oat milk
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup ham, cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a cast iron skillet or baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix the dry ingredients for the drop biscuits in a bowl to combine. Add wet ingredients and stir to mix. Set aside.
- Mix the eggs, oat milk, and salt and pepper together in a bowl. Pour into a dish.
- Add bacon and ham to the skillet.
- With an ice cream scoop, scoop equal portions of the drop biscuit batter onto the top of the eggs.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until the eggs are set and the biscuits are golden brown. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply